Friday, March 7, 2014

online shopping: MANGO.com review

One of my closest friends is getting married in a few months, and I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of her bridesmaids! So, of course we have all been searching for the perfect dresses. She is having a rainbow theme, so each bridesmaid will have a completely different dress. My color is red. 

After scouring the web trying to find a dress that matched both her taste and mine.. I finally found it.

via MANGO.com




I was a bit hesitant to purchase a dress from a store I had never heard of before; however, being on sale for such a good price ($19.99!!) I decided I would give it a shot. So, I bought it and only a few short days later it arrived.


Do I like it? Yes! The bride and I both love it. The quality is wonderful, and it is very true to the photo (trust me, it is that red, even if my photo quality does not show it).  It fits me perfectly. I was very unsure of what size to get since I have lost quite a bit of weight and will probably continue losing more before the wedding... but I settled on a 6. When the time comes I may need to take it in a bit, but we will worry about that later.

Would I order from them again? Yes. Though probably just items on sale because they are a bit pricey for my taste. But I would definitely recommend you check out Mango!

Dress price: $19.99
Shipping and Handling: $5.95
Total: 25.94

this dress is no longer available, but in case it ever comes back in stock you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment