Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ultra Red Monster Steak

I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks, but I do drink my fair share of them from time to time. Yes I know.. not the healthiest of options... but oh well. My personal favorite is the Monster Energy Zero Ultra ( red, blue, or white... I like them all).

Well, the other day I was drinking the Red Ultra and ended up only drinking half the can. Instead of wasting it, since I paid a good $1.99 for that, I decided to make use of it. Steak marinade!! And behold... the Ultra Red Monster Steak was born!


Step 1: Put the steak in a plastic bag. Pour in the Monster (I had about half a can left), close the bag and refrigerate. I left it for about 4 hours.


Step 2: Throw it in a fry pan (I used coconut oil to grease the pan).


Step 3: Add some seasonings and such all up in there. I used some soy sauce, garlic, steak seasoning, adoba, rosemary, and cayenne pepper. I also poured just a little bit of the monster into the pan.


Step 4: Cook until it's done and enjoy! I was really surprised by how tasty this really was. And I will admit to you.. I actually ate the entire thing..


No comments:

Post a Comment